Monday 30 January 2012

Recording


Today I am preparing  to record the music for my music video doing an unofficial cover of Bob Marley's famous song and my favorite Marley song, Redemption Song. The song means a lot to me and I think it suits the video perfectly the evocative and powerful lyrics married to the soulful and simple guitar make it a close to perfect tune. I am going to record an acoustic cover of Marley's acoustic version, recorded with music student, former singer in BurySound winning band Head Full and close friend, Casey Chick.  The version above is my favorite of any and the video captures the essence of the song and of what Bob Marley's music means, the individual and the community living in harmony and understanding from music, preaching to the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment